Instead of failing resolutions use one of the quickest ways to change the energy patterns in your life by adapting the ancient art of Feng Shui for internal use.
January 2nd and I already failed at keeping my annual resolution of flossing my teeth every day of the New Year. However, this year instead of wallowing in the shame of my failed attempts at better dental hygiene, I’ve decided it’s time to practice a little internal Feng Shui to change my patterns of thinking instead. So I’ve dusted off one of my oldest techniques, the ancient Art of Feng Shui, the practice of harmoniously arranging spaces to maximize the life flow of energy.
The Feng Shui fix of moving 21 objects, is one of the fastest ways to redirect and quickly change the flow of energy, or Chi in your physical space to help support a balanced, calm and productive environment.
However, by adapting this concept to “internal Feng Shui”, we can easily change 21 behavior or thought patterns instead to shift internal consciousness. Imagine, instead of already feeling like a failure with failed resolutions, with just a little conscious effort, you could gain the momentum you need to slay 2021.
Here are a list of examples to get you started…
- Think the best of others as much as you can.
- Remember to breathe deeply.
- Limit negative thinking.
- Pay attention to what you put in your mouth and why.
- Limit television.
- Limit when and how you use the cell phone.
- Meditate whenever you think about it, even if it is only for one minute.
- Look at your entire body in the mirror everyday.
- Limit negative words in your speech.
- Limit negative speak about others.
- Limit negative speak about yourself.
- Take responsibility.
- Be positive in action or deed.
- Be humane.
- Work to be your best self at every moment.
- Live to fulfill your greatest good.
- Support others in living to their highest potential.
- Nurture yourself.
- Listen deeply.
- Contribute good things to your community.
Remember, you can’t change anyone else’s behavior, so focus on your own. Think about the negative habits or behaviors in your own life you would like to change and get busy for 2023.